Founded in September of 2000, Griffin & Furman, LLC provides a vast array of services to over fifty Credit Union clients. Our partners and staff auditors all have experience working as employees of Credit Unions. This experience allows us to provide a unique perspective when providing services to our Credit Union clients.
We at Griffin & Furman also believe in going beyond regulatory requirements and in providing additional services to help safeguard the assets of the Credit Union and its members. We have recently developed procedures that we are performing at our Credit Unions that target areas where potential wrong doing could occur. These procedures are in addition to annual external audit or quarterly internal services. Please contact us so we can discuss these procedures or one of our other services below.
- Financial statement opinion audits
- Supervisory committee audits
- Additional agreed upon procedures
- Internal audit services
- BSA and OFAC compliance audits
- ACH compliance audits
- SAFE Act compliance audits
- Wire compliance audits
- Member verifications
- Bond claim assistance
- Consulting and accounting services
- Fair Lending compliance audits
- Preparation of tax form 990